Autor Tema: Don't hesitate and ask about your spacegame doubts  (Leído 9516 veces)

Munrox

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • Velmad
Don't hesitate and ask about your spacegame doubts. There are a great comunity of players and moderators that will help you.

If you have any problem with the traslation please ask here.

Zarby

• I'm a warrior. It's what I have to give.
    • Ver Perfil
Since space-time is bent, infinity eventually returns to where it started.

~~~~~~~
{I.D. 191}
~~~~~~~

Puesto que el espacio-tiempo está curvado, el infinito vuelve finalmente a donde comenzó

Munrox

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • Velmad
Hello Zarby, it is a strategic game about space empires. It is a web game as Velmad, but in this case is a real time game, not turns. Each player have his empire, designs his spacial ships, raises legions, builds industries, blocks another planets with his fleets, bombs them, invades them, fights against other fleets, use spies, admiral that have attributes to command fleets, planet defences, etc, builds space stations, forms alliances, peace treats, develops his science, sells or buys ships, commerce,  ...

It is a game with very strategic aspect, not the usual online web game, the same way Velmad is not, but SpaceGame and Velmad are quite different.

Zarby

• Ver Perfil
Are you going to make Space Game English as well?

~~~~~~~
{I.D. 191}
~~~~~~~

Puesto que el espacio-tiempo está curvado, el infinito vuelve finalmente a donde comenzó

Munrox

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • Velmad
It is translated, but maybe some features are still in spanish since only spanish players play it.

Zarby

• Ver Perfil
Even though the main page is in English the registration page is in Spanish.

~~~~~~~
{I.D. 191}
~~~~~~~

Munrox

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • Velmad
Thanks, I didn't notice it. Now it is working.

Zarby

• Ver Perfil
If you switch your research do you lose the time investment?

~~~~~~~
{I.D. 191}
~~~~~~~

Munrox

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • Velmad

Zarby

• Ver Perfil
I have built a fleet and I have built 2 ships. How do I assign my ships to the fleet?

~~~~~~~
{I.D. 191}
~~~~~~~

Munrox

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • Velmad
From the defence screen. Put in the green box next to the ships name the number of ships you want to assign. Then select the fleet name and click on assign button.

Zarby

• Ver Perfil
I have a fleet. When I go to the tactics there is a drop down list with 11 options. I can figure out some of them, but could you give me a translation of all of them please.  ???

~~~~~~~
{I.D. 191}
~~~~~~~

Digital

• Ver Perfil
The eleven options are movements that are assigned to each squadron, are used in battles and bombings.

Progress slow (slow advance)
Fire distance (fire remotely)
charge against the enemy (charge against enemy)
maintain a rearguard (keep in rear)
repel craft fast (fast craft repel)
defend flanks (defend flanks)
wrapping the enemy (enemy wrap)
carrying ships (carrying vessels)
transported (transported)
address (address)
harass long distance (harass long distance)

Avance lento (Avance lento)
Fuego a distancia (fuego a distancia)
cargar contra el enemigo (cargar contra enemigo)
mantener en retaguardia (mantener en retaguardia)
repeler naves rápidas (repeler naves rápidas)
defender flancos (defender flancos)
envolver al enemigo (envolver enemigo)
portar naves (portar naves)
transportado (transportado)
abordar (abordar)
hostigar a larga distancia (hostigar a larga distancia)

######################

translated by a program, I will not take responsibility for any errors, to put that right now I do not have time to translate it well  :) (this too):
http://spacegame.es/wiki/doku.php?id=tactica   (Spanish)

Tactics: Orders fighter squadrons
You can give orders to each individual fighter squadron in the fleet, so that in case of battle, each squad will continue these orders:

Progress slow: The squad will advance slowly toward the enemy, firing their guns first long-distance, and when you're close enough, their lasers and torpedoes.

Fire distance: The squad will fire on the enemy with their guns over long distances and try to keep that distance without using their lasers or torpedoes at least get the enemy approaching.

Charge against enemy: The squadron will attack the enemy at high speed (not to collide), trying to infiltrate and break their lines, firing their lasers and torpedoes., Causing chaos, even reaching the enemy rear.

Keeping in rear: The squad will try to remain protected by the rest of the fleet beyond the reach of the enemy.

Repel fast craft: The squadron will remain after the frontline fighter and will encounter the enemy ships that come in a frontal attack, for example, attacking enemy fighters with orders to charge against the enemy, or ships at slow progress they reach our lines.

Defending flanks: The squadron will remain vigilant on standby for deployment in the flanks of our fleet to defend some movement envelope.

Wrap enemy: The squad will try to maneuver over long distances, trying to wrap the enemy on the flanks, trying to attack their rear and wrap the rest of its fleet.

Approach: The squad will follow the same strategy that one with slow progress, but not open fire squads freighters (whether against armed squads).

Carrying vessels and transport: Should battle will behave exactly as if they had orders to keep rearguard.

The system continues to battle a complex algorithm that is not explained here at the moment. Each with a squadron of fighter orders will behave differently. Each squad will have two lists of potential targets ordered depending on the orders of the squadrons of enemies and squad itself. A ready to use its long-range weapons, cannons, and another for short-range, lasers and torpedoes.

There is a bonus for ships ordered to load against the enemy if they do with their small arms fire against an enemy squad with orders to fire away. There is also a bonus for squads enveloping the enemy that you will fire on a squad in repelling fast craft or fire from a distance.

As to order shooting weapons: First will open fire with guns over long distances. Who has more far-reaching fire first. Depending on the precision fire power of the attacker and the defender's size and agility, will occur more or less impacts. Some of these will be absorbed by the shield of counsel. And finally, some impacts will endure not absorbed by the shield of counsel. If the shield is sufficiently damaged, the ship will be damaged or even destroyed.

Regarding the proofing of ships and Coats, the latter are responsible mainly to absorb them, and where any shot it would pass according shielding. Please note that a vessel must have both, otherwise he would only take Coats with a single shot that went through the ship would be destroyed with a probability of almost 100%.

10.1 In a battle between fleets, fleet defeated if the defender and not be destroyed completely, will take the flight to any planet in the same system, or to have been selected by the defender in command of the fleet, flee to a ANOTHER planet random adjacent system. If this is the fleet that was rejected attacker, you need to make some maneuvers preparation before they can launch a new attack or an escape.

10.2 The squads with orders to maintain a rearguard will be the only ones who are not participating in the bombings and attacks on space stations.

10.3 The squads with Oden Advance slow load against the enemy and wrapping flanks, shall have exclusive use in its fire short (laser and torpedo) against space stations, in doing so shall also the only possible targets for lasers of the space station.

« Última modificación: Junio 03, 2008, 09:59:35 pm por Digital »

Zarby

• Ver Perfil
That was more information then I had hoped for. Thanks Munrox.  :)

I have already colonized a second planet in my system and I am getting ready for my third.

I have figured many thing out by simple trial and error.

One thing I have not tried yet is the Migrate check box that appears on the page when selecting a destination for your fleet. ??? Migrate may be a poor translation choice or a good one. If it is a good one it is to scary to fool around with.  :o

~~~~~~~
{I.D. 191}
~~~~~~~

Munrox

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • Velmad
It was digital who posted upper.  :)

There is lost of information about Velmad in its wiki but most of them in spanish:
http://spacegame.es/wiki/doku.php

Migrate option is to move pobs. With this option you can move 3 as much pobs as you carry, but the trip will take 3 times more time. It is useful when you colonize a new planet and need to move pobs there to start building industries.