Autor Tema: Somewhere to discuss about flag's handbook  (Leído 12119 veces)

Munrox

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • Velmad
Re: Somewhere to discuss about flag's handbook
« Respuesta #60 en: Junio 03, 2010, 04:57:43 pm »
     division    ---> the order is sent to a division, the flagship (sender) division, in this case, the center.
FLEE, FLEE, FLEE, Full Sail

stieli1

• British fleet
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #61 en: Septiembre 28, 2010, 08:43:13 pm »
Sorry Gents, I must admit: I (sort off) read through this thread for the first time. Which may be an interesting indicator about the "value".

The flag system is GREAT indeed. However, there obviously is a lack of "Help for Interpretation".

So, why not make (whatever) "Handbook" part of the official rules, to reach at least some kind of standard? Let it be wrong or "imperfect", but start somewhere.

By the way: An explanation of the interface should be part of the rules as well.

And, already hearing the "up-roar": I would be willing to contribute, e.g., writing part of interface handbook.

Munrox

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
    • Velmad
« Respuesta #62 en: Septiembre 28, 2010, 08:53:08 pm »
I think it is a great idea.

Anyone can participate in the velmad's wiki. Aside from that, anyone can write any document, tutorial, ... I will be pleased to include it in the rules or here in the help threat.

stieli1

• British fleet
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #63 en: Septiembre 29, 2010, 09:49:53 pm »
Yep, I've seen the "Wiki" today. It for sure looks great and should help a lot.

So, Gents: Up-Load your flag handbooks (or better: One handbook) and I'll try to write something for the Interface (which may need some expert advise, too)

Munrox: The important point obviously is not only to have the documents created, but to provide them easily accessible. And here your new "Wiki" comes into play!